Thursday, 29 April 2010

Purple nails with a small heart and tiny pearls

I used Golden rose no 34. And my little red pearls!! Oh how I love those tiny little perls!!! 
I applied them while the nail polish was still wet, and the pictures are without a top coat. 
As soon as I applied the top coat, the red from the pearls started to spread. :(. And when I started to dress up, one by one every little perl felt off :((. Oh well, at least for a few minutes I had that beautiful manicure! (note to self: never use that top coat on these pearls again). 
I hope you llike it!



14 comments:

  1. Wow, looks painstaking, but still simple. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very cute. Is a pity that did not last long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. foarte dragute, am si eu culoarea asta e super faina !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. am si eu bilutze din astea dar cand dau cu lac deasupra se decoloreaza daca sunt colorate..zi-mi tu patesti la fel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. vai cit de dulce eee :)) dar cum iti stau perlutele pe unghii naturale??

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Fancy Nancy: Thank you very very much!!

    @Cah_nossovicio: Thank you! Indeed a pitty!

    @kory_nails: Da, si ale mele s-au decolorat si s-a intins rosul de s-au facut ca naiba. poza e facuta inainte sa dau cu lac. De obicei dadeam cu mult lac pe unghie inainte sa pun bilutele si facea priza destul de bine, fara sa mai fie nevoie sa mai dau si deasupra, de data asta am gresit :D

    @andayn: Multumesc mult!! Pai nu stau foarte mult, ca incep sa se agate ba de bluza, ba de fusta :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Frumusikapro: Multumesc mult de tot! Da, culoarea e super! Dar nu stiu inca unde sa o clasific.. la rozuri sau la movuri :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Foarte frumoase si finutze ! Subscriu in ce priveste parerea despre perlute si eu ma supar ca se decoloreaza

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a bunch of pearls but never used them because I feared they'd just pop off. Have you used the pearls before with better success?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @polish20: No, it`s a one day manicure, the pearls just pop off the second day :(

    ReplyDelete