Thursday, 8 April 2010

Sunshine award

Thank you very much Turtle for the award!! Please visit her wonderful blog Turtle Expressions!






The rules that must be followed are:

1) Post the logo within your blog or post

2) Pass the award onto how may bloggers you want (I modified it a bit :P )

3) Link the nominees within your post

4) Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog'

5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from

I am passing this award to my dear friends with these gorgeous blogs. Visit them it really worth it!

Vogue

Skulda's Claws

Freedom of Choise

Confessions of a Polisholic

AliMc Pinklady

Catch The Beauty With Arie

Brenda's Nail Art Space

How Doth the Little Crocodile

8 comments:

  1. So nice, thank you so much!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I found lots of blogs that I've never seen before! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute that you have nominated me:)Thank you very much.Lovely greetz from ItalY(puglia).Un grande bacione:)

    ReplyDelete