Monday, 26 April 2010

Sunshine Award




Thank you so much Camy  for the award!!!



The rules of this game are:

1. Post the prize on my blog.
2. Mention the blogger who tagged me.
3. Give the prize to 12 friends.
4. Post on my blog the link to their blogs.
5. Announce everyone on their blog.
6. Make a list with 10 things that I like.

10 things I like :

1. I love to draw, on the paper, on my nails, on my walls, everywere!
2. Reading, I love SF books, but everything else is ok too.
3. Coffee! Black! No sugar no milk! I love it!!!
4. The never ending chats with my father
5. The big laughs with my mom and sister
6. In the evening, when he gets tired of playing, I love when he comes near me on the sofa and we watch a movie or just sit and talk about how was our day, future, kids, pets, or everything we can think of.
7. Flowers
8. Swimming and jogging
9. Sunbathing
10. Hiking 


And the award goes to (if you already received that award please forgive my ignorance):

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award :P
    Cute flower.. I wonder if I can make it a necklace :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liana :) Thank you for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award. Tis is the first ever I got :)

    ReplyDelete