Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Turquoise tiger


My friend Oana, is crazy about turquoise so, she got this beautiful Golden Rose nail polish, she used it once and decided she doesn`t like how it looks on her nails so she give it to me. Thank you!!
Another thing she`s crazy with is animal print, so I made these lins to look like a tiger.
Oana, this is for you! I hope you decide you want that mani too :)))

I got the inspiration from Dollface`s beautiful gradient tiger.

I`m sorry I haven`t been very active on my blog lately, but I feel sooooo tired :(((((



19 comments:

  1. beautiful! i have been meaning to do a GR haul...

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte dragute !culorile sunt bestiale :X
    Andreea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Skulda, Jbrobeck and Andreea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ti-au iesit foarte bine si imi place mult si forma unghiilor tale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing!The lines look perfect, good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Aurica!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeeeeeeey finally :D :D :D
    Thank youuuuuuuuuuu, exactly what I had in mind... i wonder how they look on my nails :D
    Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Da da da draga mea, ma bucur ca-ti place :))) Pai cred ca trebuie neaparat sa vedem cum arata si pe unghiile tale :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply gorgeous.. i love the color.. I wish i can see a Turquoise tiger IRL... xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much ThRiSzHa :)))))))) Maybe we can catch one and paint it? A little one? :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great. Hope you get rested and get back your energy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sunt foarte frumoase unghiutele!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Minunate, originale si sexy - voi adapta modelul pe nuante de auriu si maro .Pupici

    ReplyDelete